With the level of automation and cloud computing gaining impressive proportions gaining impressive proportions in organisations today, Indiqus provides a much-needed all-in-one complete cloud first and cloud-native solution suite for service providers, enterprises and data-first businesses. Indiqus helps businesses to set up, manage, execute, govern and automate cloud customer lifecycle and workflows. Customers enjoy a 360-degree experience which includes:
- Monetising their cloud
- Managing customer life cycles
- Delivering state of the art public cloud services
- Minimising security risks
- Designing, deploying and managing public, private or hybrid cloud workloads
“We are a ‘born in the cloud team’ having deep expertise in cloud infrastructure hybrid and private clouds, cloud security, containers, big data analytics and automation. We work at the convergence of information technology and business to empower cloud service providers, enterprises and digitally-enabled businesses with cloud excellence.” ~ Indiqus
Indiqus works with cloud service providers and enterprises, helping them build turnkey solutions for managing hybrid and multi-cloud workloads. With an experienced and expert team of professionals to work with Multi-cloud environment, organisations stand to increase overall efficiency and reduces ownership costs. It also offers end to end lifecycle management solutions to help drive cloud business successfully. apiculus is one such product from Indiqus that not only helps in selling one’s infrastructure platform or stack but also manage the entire subscriber lifestyle.
Indiqus offers a 360-degree approach to cloud monetisation and lifecycle management for cloud service providers, data centres and managed service providers through apiculus. It is a digital platform enabling cloud service providers to set up and manage their cloud business. apiculus offers lucrative benefits to its users:
- It integrates multiple API driven cloud services onto a single platform
- It helps in accelerating cloud commerce and revenue via the apiculus marketplace.
- It facilitates automation of ITSM, billing and support processes to boost productivity.
- It manages the products, catalogues as well as accounts, resellers and distributors.
- It operates on end-to-end intelligence across business and technology.
- It helps in personalising configurations as per the processes and GTM strategy
apiculus offers enterprise onboarding with account creation, multi-factor verification child accounts and team setups. A diverse catalogue is on offer, with multi-cloud platform support and one-click provisioning for IaasS, PaaS, SaaS and XaaS. Financial management solutions like subscription management, Billing and invoicing, and wallets and transactions are also available. Apiculus can also monitor over subscription usage, resource and cloud health. It helps in auto-scaling, and triggering based on events.
Let’s deep dive into the features apiculus offers in detail:
- apiculus’s dashboard offers insights on the health of the cloud setup, with complete infrastructure, billing, subscriptions and support. A personalised widget layout, quick actions and reminders, alerts and activity logs are added features.
- apiculus offers fully automated resource provisioning for all supported services, having over 1000 plans and offerings for the customers to choose from.
- The apiculus shop offers a single access point from where one can choose from multiple clouds – public or private. A range of services like analytics, backups, security and a host of integrations from ISVs.
One can also view all the subscription records, usage charges, monthly bills and account statements, make payments or use cash coupons provided by the admin promotions and discounts and Help desk for ticket resolution.
apiculus is a multi-faceted product that has vast potential for a single firm in managing cloud resources
- Via monetising of multi-cloud resources, users can monetise their own (and third-party) stacks platform and resources on public-private and hybrid clouds. They can set up their own private cloud and earn from it, while also creating customised solutions on the public cloud and selling to customers. apiculus works fluidly with Amazon, Google and Microsoft public clouds. Third party SaaS, PaaS, IaaS or XaaS resources can be easily managed and monetised via apiculus.
- apiculus assists in automating customer on-boarding and building governance models through the creation of self signup, guided signup or backend-signup workflows, and resource provisioning at the same time. A 360-degree experience is created through customer engagement touchpoints. Besides onboarding, it also defines and automates account, suspension and termination rules.
- apiculus ships with a built-in solution to rate, mediate and bill customer on usage records through its billing engine that manages subscriptions modelled in an ‘as-a-service’ or XaaS fashion. It supports daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly, yearly and one-time billing model.
- apiculus keeps a tab on one’s infrastructure health via reports from the underlying orchestration and physical infrastructure structure. It helps in managing L1 tasks, and offload all L2/L2+.
Through its integrated yet succinct functions, apiculus has something on offer to suit every member’s cloud management and monetisation. With agnostic solutions that work in public, private and hybrid environments, apiculus is truly an all-in-one solution.