IndiQus Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a cloud solutions provider based in New Delhi, India and working in the domain of information technology and cloud computing. Our website collects your data via subscription forms, contact forms and Facebook plugins.
- What information we collect and why we collect it
- How we use this information
- The choices we offer, including how to access, update and remove information
We have kept this simple for your understanding, but if you’re not familiar with terms like “cookies”, “IP addresses” or “API”, then feel free to email us! Your privacy is really important to us, so whether you’re new to Segment or a long-time user, please take the time to get to know our practices.
Effective as of January 9, 2018
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information in various ways when you use our Sites, Applications and Services.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US
We collect information you provide us voluntarily. For example:
- We collect your first and last names and email address when you use any of our contact forms;
- We collect your email address when you use any of our subscription forms;
- If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location), we may store and use that information to provide you with location-based information;
- We may also collect personal information, such as at other points in our Site that state that personal information is being collected;
INFORMATION COLLECTED VIA TECHNOLOGY
We automatically collect certain information via technology:
- When you visit our Sites or use our Application, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address (which may be used to obtain your geolocation), access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our Sites. We also collect information about how you use IndiQus’s Sites, Application and products, including the elements you have interacted with, metadata and other details about these elements, clicks, change states and other user actions.
- Pixel Tags. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages and determine whether those e-mails have been opened, to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ personal data.
- Mobile Services. We may also collect non-personal information from your mobile device if you have downloaded our Application(s). This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you and improve our Services and analytics platform. Examples of information that may be collected and used include how you use the Application(s) and information about the type of device you use. In addition, in the event our Application(s) crash on your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device model and OS version, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our Application(s).
HOW WE USE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve communications regarding our current products and service offerings, and to develop new ones. We use personal information collected through our Sites and Application(s) as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing of your Account on our network;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Improve our Services, Application(s), Sites and how we operate our business;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our Sites, products and services;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by IndiQus and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes of Dartboard;
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorised or illegal activity.
- User Feedback. We often receive feedback and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We may post user feedback on the Sites from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last name and a profile picture along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting your name with your feedback.
- Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create anonymous data records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Application and Site navigation. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties in our sole discretion.
INFORMATION YOU SHARE
INFORMATION WE SHARE
- Lawful Requests. IndiQus may disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as required by law, and disclose and use such information as we believe reasonably necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, unauthorised or harmful.;
- Emergency. In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY
IndiQus takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We do not intentionally gather personal information for visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to IndiQus and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at: [email protected]
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
- Email Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Dartboard by following the instructions in those emails.
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information. IndiQus retains your data while you are a customer and will delete your information upon written request.
- Applications. You can stop all collection of information by an Application by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
- Do Not Track Signals. Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals to the websites and other online services with which your web browser communications. There is no standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do if they receive these signals. IndiQus currently does not respond to “Do Not Track” browser signals or similar mechanisms. If and when a standard is established, we may revise our policy on responding to these signals. Third parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across sites when you visit the Sites.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
IndiQus may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above. You agree that your continued use of our Sites, Applications or Services after such changes have been published to our Policy will constitute your acceptance of such revised Policy.
CONTACTING INDIQUS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Email: [email protected]
- Postal mail: IndiQus Technologies Pvt. Ltd., A-24/9, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, New Delhi 110044
VOLUNTARY PUBLIC DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may make available on our Site, or link to, certain opportunities for our members and other users to share information online (e.g., on message boards, in chat areas, in file uploads, through events, etc.). Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online, that information becomes public and can be collected and used by others. We have no control over, and take no responsibility for, the use, storage or dissemination of such publicly-disclosed personal information. By posting personal information online in public forums, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties.
Or if you are feeling old fashioned, use snail mail:
IndiQus Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
A-24/9, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate,
New Delhi 110044, India
Attention: Privacy Officer